Monday 27 May 2013

Greetings and Salutations

Monday 27 May 2013

Greetings and salutations.


We all secretly wish we were William Faulkner

For a good few years now I have been writing a blog called Universally Speaking (which can be found here: http://gregoryohara.blogspot.co.uk/). On that blog I spout nonsense and guff about things that I encounter, in the hope that it reduces my blood pressure and hopefully garners a sense of mutual acknowledgment in those that are unfortunate enough to read it.

For some time though, I have wanted to write about what I suppose I would consider my favourite things: films (or movies if you are that way inclined). I wrote a review of Skyfall upon its release on my main blog which went down extremely well, so I saw no harm in channelling this rather obsessive love for film into a nerdy little blog.

I’ll slip nicely into a routine at some point in terms of how often I post, but expect previews, reviews (of both old and new films) and bits of news or any other film-related titbits I thought would be interesting to write about (for me at least anyway).

So I hope you enjoy – feel free to share posts to your heart’s content and by all means comment underneath each time and tell me if you agree or disagree with what I say.


But until then, you stay classy, the Internet.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Reel Passion. Design by Pocket